1. Our country experienced many disasters in ... century.
2. Please come have a conference dinner on ... .
3. I think they are expecting ... child now.
4. We enjoyed a walk along ... Avenue in Manhattan.
5. She wrote a hundred letters to the company
6. ... which were supposed to be spent on privatization in Russia have disappeared.
7. My ... old nephew is fun to play with.
8. Twenty-five ... dollars a month is not bad for a visiting scholar to live on in the USA.
9. New independent states appeared in ... after the collapse of the USSR.
10. ... copies of this book have already been published.