1. We were happy to go on a boat trip ... the weather was not so good.
2. This university is known for ... good specialists in business and management.
3. I am glad we were able to ... an agreement.
4. I have never stayed in that hotel, but it is ... to be quite a good one.
5. She ... from her chair and went towards the door.
6. I would never cheat; I would be ... of being caught.
7. The trees cast long ... on the lawn.
8. A very tall man was sitting ... me, so I could hardly see the stage.
9. I have to ... the books back to the library this afternoon.
10. He will do everything in his ... to improve the situation.
11. I can walk miles in these ... shoes.
12. Remember to turn the light off to ... the energy.
13. Mrs. Kelly lives ... now, as her daughters have their own homes.
14. Those who agree, please ... your hands.
15. Why do not you ... to your parents about it?