ВЫБЕРИ ПРАВИЛЬНЫЙ ВАРИАНТ
1. Which country never ruled a country in Africa?
2. Which was the ancient name of Iran?
3. Tone Blair was a prime minister of:
4. Which system did the Bolsheviks want in Russia?
5. Which year marked the end of the Soviet Union?
6. What European city is often called "The birthplace of democracy"?
7. An astronaut first walked on the moon in:
8. What US President was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth?
9. Who was the first communist leader of the Soviet Union?
10. The colour that represents Ireland is:
11. Who invented paper?
12. What fuel did prehistoric people use to cook their food and heat their homes?
13. What kind of musical instrument is a Stradivarius?
14. How many full terms can a US President serve?
15. Which European country had 18 kings named Louis?