1. Tchaikovsky was a famous...
2. Which classic Russian film is set on New Year’s Eve in which the main character mistakes an apartment in Leningrad for his own apartment in Moscow?
3. Who wrote “War and Peace”?
4. Which city did host the 2014 Winter Olympics?
5. The city of Kazan is in which Russian republic?
6. The Russian word "блин" best translates to:
7. Which two tools where on the flag of the Soviet Union?
8. Who was the first leader of the USSR?
9. Following Vladimir Putin, who became the president of Russia in 2008?
10. How many letters are in the Russian alphabet?
11. When did the October revolution take place?
12. Which lake is the largest lake in Russia, the world’s deepest, containing one fifth of the world