Выберите подходящее слово из трёх предложенных
1. Mrs. Kelly lives ... now, as her daughters have their own homes.
2. I would never cheat; I would be ... of being caught.
3. I have never stayed in that hotel, but it is ... to be quite a good one.
4. She ... from her chair and went towards the door.
5. The trees cast long ... on the lawn.
6. Those who agree, please ... your hands.
7. A very tall man was sitting ... me, so I could hardly see the stage.
8. I can walk miles in these ... shoes.
9. I have to ... the books back to the library this afternoon.