Выберите подходящее слово из трёх предложенных
1. Mrs. Kelly lives ... now, as her daughters have their own homes.
2. I have to ... the books back to the library this afternoon.
3. I would never cheat; I would be ... of being caught.
4. A very tall man was sitting ... me, so I could hardly see the stage.
5. I can walk miles in these ... shoes.
6. I have never stayed in that hotel, but it is ... to be quite a good one.
7. The trees cast long ... on the lawn.
8. Those who agree, please ... your hands.
9. She ... from her chair and went towards the door.