1. Where do you find day and night equal?
2. How many subjects are there in the Russian Federation?
3. The largest mountain chain in the world is:
4. How many countries are there in the world?
5. The region around South Pole is known as:
6. The highest waterfall in the world is:
7. New York city is situated in the state of:
8. How many cities and towns are there in Russia?
9. The nickname of New York is:
10. The largest lake in the world is:
11. The capital city reputed to be the oldest in the world is:
12. In which continent is Atacama Desert situated?
13. The capital city of Sweden is:
14. The country which produce coffee in abundance is:
15. Where does the Sun rise?