1. The highest waterfall in the world is:
2. Where do you find day and night equal?
3. The nickname of New York is:
4. How many countries are there in the world?
5. The capital city of Sweden is:
6. The largest mountain chain in the world is:
7. New York city is situated in the state of:
8. The largest lake in the world is:
9. In which continent is Atacama Desert situated?
10. How many subjects are there in the Russian Federation?
11. How many cities and towns are there in Russia?
12. Where does the Sun rise?
13. The country which produce coffee in abundance is:
14. The region around South Pole is known as:
15. The capital city reputed to be the oldest in the world is: